Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day One: Favorite Actor

Im copying BM's blog and stealing her list of 30 Days of blog topics. Since I'm new to this i figure i can use it to help introduce myself.
So here goes...
It's hard to list just one actor. I have so many that i love for different reasons and depending on different moods.
I love John Cusack. He's from Chicago suburbs like i am. I love his 80's movies. I dream of the day a man holds a radio outside my window like he did in Say Anything... such an iconic film moment.
I adore Tom Hanks. How could anyone hate him? He's adorable in BIG which is one of my favorite movies. He's so cute and innocent in it. Just want to hug him.
When i need a laugh i know i can count on Jason Segel. And i also always laugh at John Ritter in Three's Company. I love watching old episodes at 3am. As soon as i hear the theme song i feel safe and comfortable. And i hum along...
As far as crushes go i am smitten with Chris Pine. He's one guy i would refer to as "yummy:)"
Also i talk alot about Nathan Fillion from Firefly. I love sci-fi and i love his sarcasm. My friend got me an autographed picture of him for my birthday and i nearly peed my pants.
Lastly, his career was cut tragically short, James Dean. The few movies he was in were brilliant. My all time favorite is East of Eden. The way he portrayed his character gives it so much heart. It brought me to tears.Actresses i love are strong women. I admire Drew Berrymore. I believe she's truly beautiful inside and out. She's made mistakes but she's always seemed to learn from them and move on. She's so postive.
I admire Ellen Page. I think she's a comidic genius. She can say the funniest lines and not crack a smile. She's so talented. Juno and Whip It are amazing because of her.
I love Roseanne Barr. I spend hours a night watching Roseanne reruns on late night tv. She's unafraid to speak her mind and be bithcy.
Lastly, in this past year i finally watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and i realized why people are so taken with Audrey Hepburn. She's so classy and dignified. I wish i had her grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment