Monday, October 11, 2010

"Done is better than perfect." So true. I waste so much time planning things out and stressing over details that it takes me forever to accomplish things. I need to learn to just jump in and do things, like homework, journaling, blogging... everything!

The ground is starting to crunch again with the fallen leaves of autumn and i love it. Fall is my favorite season. It's the time to break out the hoodies, drink warm drinks and tell scary stories. Wish i had someone to cuddle with on the cool, moonlit nights.

There's a boy in my class i like. It feels nice to have someone I can't wait to see everyweek. I find myself worrying about my hair and what to wear. It feels nice again :)

Eeeep i splurged on myself and ordered the special edition of My Chemical Romance's new album. I love that band so much. They never cease to amaze me. I miss going to their concerts and escaping from life for a couple hours. Hopefully they tour soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment