Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's In My Purse

I've seen a few bloggers do this so I thought I'd join in.

I love my David Bowie purse! I bought it last summer at a music festival and i was so excited. I love Bowie :D
I have my new Nintendo wallet. Im a big gamer so i literally squealed with joy when i saw it in the store. I needed a new wallet anyway. Then i have my Blackberry phone that is always wherever I am. I have my cigarette case and a lighter for the occasional smoke with my friend. Then i have my little container of Tums. I have a fear of being sick, feeling nauseous and throwing up. So its just a comfort thing to have them with me. I'm weird.
I have a rollon perfume called Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. It smells incredible!
Finally I have my MAC Lipglass in Delight. I love anything MAC... when i can afford it. It's a luxury of mine.
Speaking of luxury... here was the manicure i had today. It was my first time having professional fake nails put on. Definitely worth the 20 dollars. Now i'm busy trying to adapt to them. I usually keep my nails really short. Typing is proving to be a bit of a challenge. All i hear is click click click...
Tomorrow i leave for Indiana for the weekend. So excited! i need to finish packing though. Once again i hope i can sleep early. Last night as soon as i laid down i got ideas for some poems. They kept bugging me so i had to get up and write them down. Maybe once i put the finishing touches on them i'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment